Your donation will help us in our mission to provide a continuum of services, in a single location, to help people to survive through crisis, move forward into stabilization and ultimately to thrive in a return to self-sufficiency while helping our community to make homelessness rare, short-lived and non-recurring.
- Make a financial donation
- Donate non perishable food, gear, office supplies, hygiene items, and essential outerwear
- Wedding Registry
- Estate Planning/Legacy Gifts
Make a Financial Donation
The Murphy Center for Hope is a community driven collaborative effort to provide a single location where a wide array of agencies come together to provide resources and programs to help people stabilize their lives and regain self sufficiency. To be successful, the Murphy Center relies on the kindness and generosity of many supporters and community stakeholders. We are grateful for any support you can provide – no gift is too small. Your help will have a direct impact on the lives of those served by the Murphy Center.
It has been estimated that each chronically homeless individual costs our community more than $25,000 annually in services provided. For every $10 donation received, the Murphy Center is able to provide one guest an array of services and programs each day. Any given visit to the Murphy Center could be the breakthrough for any of our 3,000 guests (un-duplicated annual individuals) to receive the help they need for securing employment, housing or assistance with any of the other obstacles blocking their path back to self-sufficiency.
Help to facilitate services like these: (typical annual results)
- 40,000 guest visits
- 150 guests assisted to securing employment (Hand Up Program)
- Mail service for 850 guests
- 1,100+ guests utilized the MC for Morning Day Services
- 200 guest lockers
- 462 Benefit applications completed and submitted (Dedicated Navigators)
- 7,000 guest showers
- $100,000+ in housing rent assistance distributed (Neighbor to Neighbor)
- 1,100 loads of guest laundry
- 300+ guests received mental health and substance abuse counseling (SummitStone)
How to Donate
2. Send a check to:
Murphy Center for Hope
PO Box 873
Fort Collins, CO 80522-0873
Every donation is important to the Murphy Center and those we serve and we are very appreciative of all of the wonderful people, groups, businesses, foundations and others that donate financially.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness!
The Murphy Center is a Homeward Alliance Community Initiative and as such is the fiscal sponsor of any donation received by the Murphy Center. Please see the document below for verification of Homeward Alliance’s 501c3 Non Profit Designation: