The Murphy Center for Hope New Hours of Operation
IMPORTANT: Hours and services are subject to change without notice in response to Larimer County COVID-19 levels.
MONDAY – FRIDAY SCHEDULE:
8:00AM – 11:30AM INDOOR DAY SHELTER & INDOOR APPOINTMENTS
11:30AM – 5:00PM OUTDOOR DAY SHELTER & INDOOR APPOINTMENTS
- 8 am – 8:30 am Express Check-in at South Hallway (food pantry ticket, sign up for lotteries for men’s shower, laundry and FCRM overnight shelter)
- 8 am – 10 am Regular Check-in at Front Desk (food pantry ticket, sign up for women’s showers, additional Murphy Center services/partner agency appointments, computer use and sign up for lotteries for men’s shower, laundry and FCRM overnight shelter)
- 9 am Shower and Laundry Lottery
- 11:30 am Murphy Center Indoor Day Services Ends (Guests are welcome to utilize outdoor day shelter in the garden or on the west side of the building until 5 pm; shaded tents, portable bathrooms and drinking water)
- 8 am – 2 pm Submit Name for FCRM Shelter Lottery at Check-in or Front Desk
- 3 pm FCRM Shelter Lottery in Garden (Food Bags for those not chosen or who opt out of overnight shelter will be distributed at the end of lottery)
- 10 am – 5 pm Mail and Locker Access (as staff is available)
Gear Room: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, sign up with Front Desk at check-in
SummitStone: Monday – Friday 8 am – 4 pm on-site for appointments and telehealth support for other SHP providers; 9 am – 1 pm for walk-in/crisis intervention
WEEKEND AND HOLIDAY SCHEDULE:
8:00AM – 5:00PM OUTDOOR DAY SHELTER
- 8 am – 10 am Check-in at Front Doors, Coffee and Light Breakfast/Snack at Exterior Pantry Window
- 8 am – 5 pm MC Garden and West Side of Building Open for Day Shelter; Shade Tents, Portable Bathrooms, Drinking Water
- 8 am – 2 pm Submit Name for FCRM Shelter Lottery at Check-in (front doors)
- 10 am – 5:00 pm Mail and Locker Access (as staff is available)
- Begins at 3 pm FCRM Shelter Lottery at Front Doors (food bags for those not chosen or who opt out of overnight shelter distrubuted at end of lottery)
Weekends: No Showers or Laundry Services. No Computer Access.
Guests who are banned from the Murphy Center: Visit or call FCRM (970) 224-4302 to make alternative arrangements for lottery/food bags.
Please click on links below for more information related to Murphy Center and Fort Collins services.