The Murphy Center for Hope New Hours of Operation
IMPORTANT: Hours and services are subject to change without notice in response to Larimer County COVID-19 levels.
Effective Saturday, May 1st – New Hours of Operation
Monday – Sunday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Outdoor Day Service
- Outdoor Day Shelter and Limited Indoor Services, including portable bathrooms, hydration station, hand washing station, heaters/shade structures (seasonally)
- Check-in and Coffee with Light Breakfast/Snack from 8 am – 10 am
- Shower and Laundry Lottery (Monday – Friday) at the Murphy Center Front Door at 9 am
- Submit name for FCRM Shelter Lottery at Front Desk 8 am – 2 pm
- Reserve at check-in (Monday – Friday): access to Resource Navigation services, Computers, Phones, Access to Digital Offices and Appointments with On-site Agencies: Summitstone Health Partners, Homeward Alliance (Hand Up Employment, Peer Recovery, Re-Entry, etc.), VA, VOA, Catholic Charities Senior Program, Street Dog Coalition, etc.
- FCRM Shelter Lottery in Murphy Center Garden begins at 3 pm. Note: Food Bags for those not chosen or who opt out of overnight shelter distributed at end of lottery
Reserve at Check-in: Computers, Phones, Access to Digital Offices and Appointments with Agencies (Summitstone Health Partners, Hand Up Employment, VA, VOA, Street Dog Coalition, etc.)
SummitStone Health Partners: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm at Murphy Center for Hope for appointments, walk-ins, crisis intervention and tele-health support for other SSHP providers.
Please click on links below for more information related to Murphy Center and Fort Collins services.
For Homeward Alliance’s efforts to combat the Coronavirus/COVID-19, please click on the links below.